Swim Lesson Provider Network Application
USA Swimming and the USA Swimming Foundation aim to provide the opportunity for every child in America to learn to swim. Through partnerships with learn-to-swim providers, USA Swimming and the USA Swimming Foundation help strengthen aquatic programs and provide financial support for children to learn the lifesaving gift of swimming.
USA Swimming strongly recommends swim lesson providers who meet or exceed industry best practices, who go above and beyond to provide a safe environment and facility by using trained and certified instructors and lifeguards, a low student to teacher ratio, and industry best practices to empower children with the life saving skill of swimming.
To become a part of the swim lesson provider network, and work with us to save lives, apply here. In doing so, programs become eligible for the following benefits and more:
- Utilization of the USA Swimming Foundation's name and branding to drive awareness to your learn-to-swim and aquatic programs
- Premier listing on USA Swimming's Swim Lesson/Team Finder featured on the USA Swimming website: https://www.usaswimming.org/finder
- Participate in on-going, national marketing and public relations campaigns along with the USA Swimming Foundation and its corporate and aquatic partners
- Eligibility to apply for grant dollars to support children who otherwise would not participate in learn-to-swim programming; Note, this application is a pre-requisite to applying for the USA Swimming Foundation's Learn to Swim Grant
- Free or reduced rates on organizational memberships and educational opportunities, including the Children With Challenges™ online course
for those working with children with special needs
- Ability to purchase reduced cost material goods on the official USA Swimming Foundation Web Store
- Access to printable materials, marketing, media, and best practices that can assist in elevating your program
- Access to lower rates on general liability insurance